måndag 27 april 2015

more

"the Göran´s Garage Band" is slowly improving. In other word´s at this moment we will almost be able to perform at least one song. Yet another member will join the band on wednesday. Some kind of human beeing that actually know how to keep the rhytm!! hopefully this will improve the band app 40%!

Some how, in fact I dont know why, my collection of different music instruments and amplifiers seam to grow. Maybe it happen during nights when I´m asleep. In my attemt to have a nice collection of Burns amplifier´s I natuarly have a look out for things that i dont alrady have. So when a Orbital Stage One PA-amplifier was for sale on ebay complete with two original Burns speakers my mind start spinning. Whooooooow! such PA is missing in me collection. But it was in England and the seller was only interessted in pick up. anyway I didnt have the money needed either.



Me freind bill won the auction at a real bargain price. A few minutes later I was offered 2/3´s of the kit. The amplöifier and one of the speaker cabinets!!


So the next item for me to dream of is yet another speakercabinet to make the PA-system complete.

A freind of mine gave me an old electric guitar, 1- he didnt like it. 2-he couldnt play it, possibly more reasons that I dont know of. Anyway the guitars was taken apart, Everything was checked out and then the kit was once again buildt to a guitar. Not very good as a player but a real Showman. Its a Teisco from the early 60´s and if you reader is interessted in the Show guitar it is for sale!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar