söndag 27 februari 2011

"the gears I once had"






Here some old pics of me and guitars that Ive once ovned. A few of them is still in my possesion.



Playing me homemade Bison guitar app 20 years ago.
The guitar is made out of solid Honduras mahogony, with a Gibson studio at bridge position.
A Floyd Rose wammybar.

Here an even older pic, now with my Burns Black Bison 1964.

1966 Gibson ES355, still in collection.

Burns Orbit 1965

the VOX Elite guitar was sold in late 1990ies.

Heres one of my real favorites.
the Harmony Vibra Slim, with built in electric tremolo.
Burns Split Sonic. was sold in a three pack together with
a Burns Jazz bass and the Jazz Split Sound on pic below.



My Burns Bison Albino 1964, shit I miss it.

Burns Flyte, great looking but a no good guitar.

One of a couple of Levin Archtop guitars that I have own.

A mad unplayeble RUMI made in Romania, looking great on the wall.


Unknown fun looking guitar

Höfner by Burns, Ibanez Concord, Galson Jazzbass,
Regent Amplifier

EKO Archtop Jazzguitar, sold in London

Hopf-FMS bass, homemade.
lost somewhere.

FMS-guitar styled by Burns, homemade.



Fender Stratacoustic 1995

Unknown Telcaster styled guitar

EKO V500-2V Bassguitar. sold 2008


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar