fredag 1 april 2011

magic of computers

1/ Im not a computer freak
2/ I like em and use mine everyday.
3/ I know a lot in regards of computers,
4/ I no noting!!

Therefor my great KRISTAL musicstudio(computer) is at rest and I keep on using me old Fostex 4-track kasettrecorder. So far it works quite nicely. To add an extra channel I also use FreeSound. It seams to work really good, making mp3s out of me taped music.

Somehow Im trying to figure out how to link a video directly to this site. Maybe its impossible, maybe not. During the last days Id made a couple of recordings that I do hope You like. Youll find them below.

"Master of Art".
scroll over and Youll find it.
the song was written some years ago and also have its own lyric, heres the instrumental version.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar