onsdag 30 mars 2011

A new freind on line




So Im one of the members in a Swedish guitar forum, and a couple of days ago we was discussing my old Gibson guitar. One of those I do miss for sure. One member suggested me taking a look into a You Tube site with a certain blues musician with such a Barney Kessel Gibson.

Mr MOses Oakland & Gibson Barney Kessel.

Well soon I was deep into different Youtube screenings and started to write a fan.mail to the man. Today I got an answer from Moses Oakland.

Moses Oakland Quartet

He told about His guitar, his TR3 sportscars (two things in common) and his old bike a BMW. It was easy to realise that we did share a lot of interessts beside guitars and music.

In comfort style - Moses

So to all you readers take a close look at the Moses Oakland Quartet and their music at You Tube, this is really great music played by great musicians... would be nice to see and hear them in Sweden for sure.


1 kommentar: