torsdag 9 februari 2012

aint it funny

During the last month´s or so I´ve started to wonder, who the hell is it who read my blog-site. A blog-site about an overaged man who still is a Wannabe" among all agegroups, hoping that someone like´s what I do. So who have any interesst in my site, especially when its easy to see that more then 7000 times the pages have been read!!??

It would be ever so nice to hear-read a comment from you all every now and then. Telling Me what makes you interessted.
The last 5-6 weeks I´ve been fully occupied in restoring Jaguar V8 motor, but as its extremly cold outside and my heart doesnt work properly I spend app 3-4 hours a day in the garage. The rest of my time is used for playing music-recording, and composing new songs for you to listen to one day.

Here´s the latest tune in its first instrumental version.
link below:
use-me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar