tisdag 28 februari 2012

"on the road again"




Time to sit down and reflect over yesterdays session/rehersal. As what will become usual in a while I carried the VOX amp and 2 guitars with me in the car. Are you going to move out, our nabour asked politly. But no, not at all, it just takes a lot of gadgets to make music. 


Anyway there was a first stop at me Jaguar freind Allans house at Ekerö (he does have a magnificient veiw. 


Then further on to the ferry taking me back to the mainland in the south of Stockholm. 



Havnt yet figured out the best, shortest road yet. But arrived at Haninge en the "Yellow Villa" to meet with "Builder Bob" the bands drummer who was waiting. 


Have to admit i was a bit nervous in regards of this our first meeting with instruments and music. Anyway after carrying all me gadgets down to the basement we did our first attemt to make something  called music together. 


Just a huge set of drums and a guitar. Alright there was ahuge stack of loudspeakers and amplifiers that could help me lonley guitar to create db enough to if not "out-loud" so at least make the guitar heard a little.


A couple of different songs was tested and the noise was enormous. My head started to ring like a firealarm, but we did keep on playing. 
"Builder Bob" asked every now and then if this or that was what I wanted and somehow we did find a way to produce something that was at least one step ovr the noice that was heard during the first hour of rehersal.



App 2 n half hour later me gadgets was restored back to the car, our first session was Done and i have to admit, I loved every minute of it, exept for that bloody noice in my head that kept on ringing the rest of the day. Next time for sure Im gonna get some earplugs to help me out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar