måndag 29 oktober 2012

I´ve got all the time in the world

And so I was back in Stockholm, with almost nothing to do exept a few things that me lovley Lise-lott wanted me to do. With no car I took a stroll from home to JAM musicshop where I spent almost 2 hour testing / playing various Burns guitars they had in stock. 


The Burns Nu-Sonic in metallic blue or black, same guitars exept for the colour but with totaly different price?!?


Then there was the Burns Marvin Signature in Fiestared, and a Burns Shadow in white. 



Not to forget a couple of Marquee´s also at various prices. The Fiestared one priced at 6995,oo skr and the shadows white one at half that price?!



Anyhow it was extremly pleasant to fool around with those instruments. In me mind is a dream of finding a Burns Bison-64 reissue with the real Rez-o-matic tremolo system. Those guitars seams real hard to find today. The search goes on.


During the last weeks I also tried to find out what a voice harmony  gadget could do with me recordings. Found a couple of different units the Digitech voice 2-3-4-5-6 wich seams fantastic and teh electro harmonix unit. 


The last of those two makers voiceboxes was tested at the shop. I was stunned by the fact and its performance. Even my old voice sounded great and in harmony both with the guitar and my own voice. 


So this kind of gadget is a must have for me collection of music gadgets. That darn thing made my voice sound low as Paul Robson singing Old man river and sweet sounding bright as a great female singer.

one thought came into mind, could this kind of gadget be used to play guitar in harmony with me self??


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar