onsdag 21 december 2011

born to be alive

After hours, days and month´s I made an attemt to give my project band a new life. The main problem is to find members who is interessted with this particular type of music. Not that the music as such is extremly difficult to bring to life, but rather that it takes some kind of guts to perform it the way its supposed to be performed. 

Earlier constellations of the group has been / Drums, Bass, Rhytmguitar, Leadguitar like rockbands from the 60-ies, Plus three girls performing the vocals but also acting partly as trademarks for the band.

Research for members interessted in the project gave a nice female voice nick-named "amimna". To her I sent by email backingtracks to a song, and later on it was returned. The result was in my point of weiv great, so one of the gaps in the band could be filled.




After hours of finding and recording the first tune in a proper key it was sent by email to her, and a while later she returned it to me. the result can be listen to at Youtube following the link below.




During the last days I also found one of those rare guys that plays drums, and is able to keep the rhytm!!! So at this very moment the "pbp" is a trio....He calls him self "Builder-Bob"


Search goes on to find the more members of the band, it would be real nice to have both a bass and a leadplayer and also hopefully two more female voices.  
If you who read this find this Band-project interessting please let me know.


New subject:
After using my 1972 Galson-Fender Jazzbass, I realised that it can be sold for quite a lot of money today, leading to a swap to a new Burns Bass. In that way I will add an extra Burns guitar to my collection. Yet I have to decide what kind of bass I want. The Marvin styled one or a Bison.
 



More coming up.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar