torsdag 19 januari 2012

home recovering and building.

at the moment fully occupied with the repair of a Jaguar engine but also delayed by some illness I started to construct my own loudspeaker. 

the old bookshelf and 2 x 12" speakers

Already there was a couple of 12" speakers in the closet, so I was in need of a suitible cabinet. This item was found at a secondhand shop in form of an old bookshelf. 
After reinforcement of the bookshelf  the construction developed slowly into the for of my new speaker. 

the new 2x12+midrange speaker and VOX AD60

The two 12" speakers had a 16 ohm resistance was connected in series with each others and then a midrange speaker of 8 ohms connected paralell to the two. Ending up in a 4 ohm almost 100 watt speaker system.

bedside cabinet 12" speaker and TOA amp,DOD effect.

I have to admit that this me latest speaker cabinet is far more refined then the one I made some monthes ago. then it was yet another 12" speaker mounted in a badside table!!! 

Ending up with a couple of rather good speakers to a cost of almost nothing!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar